Quote from Max Lucado’s fabulous book called “Morning and Evening Devotional Journal. Grace for the Moment by Max Lucado.”
I created the image below after having my piano tuned again last night.
This morning, when I was saying my daily prayers, readings and meditations I came across the quote that was just made for the picture that I created last night it is almost as though God directed me to that passage so I can put the two together.
What actions can you do here on earth that will play music on the keyboard of heaven?
Written and compiled by
Paulette Le Pore Motzko.
Photography and Digital Photo Arts by Paulette Le Pore Motzko. PLM Studios.
Copyright October 2017.
Thank you to all my followers and the world in general for embracing my idea of creating a place where positive-minded, Triple-Winning People could Congregate, Share and Make a Difference.
Written and compiled by
Paulette Le Pore Motzko on
June 2nd 2017 at 8:30 a.m.
Image of Paulette Motzko photographed by Leonardo Valencia.
Photo editing by Paulette Motzko, Valencia Motzko Inc., Copyright 2017
- Make the things you’re involved with in life be positive chain reactions.
- Make people glad they know you.
- Don’t be manipulative.
- Don’t be a user.
- Be a giver.
- Don’t look for something every time you do something – good or positive for someone for no reason.
- When you give someone a gift that’s what that means – it’s a gift. You’re not looking for something in return. If you are looking for something in return, then that means you are manipulative and you’re doing it because you expect something- and it’s not a gift it all is it?
Make your intentions genuine.
Have big picture ideas where you see the big picture of the entire world and much as the nose on your face.
Shoot for longevity in the projects you’re working on.
Genuinely try and help every client, as unique a’s they are.
When you open your mind and think of opportunities and what you can give, and ways you could help each client—great things happen.
Don’t compare ourself to what everyone else is doing. Think outside the box and think for yourself. Expand on your ideas.
If all you do is follow others, you could be following mediocrity! You want to be the one that leads the way to new, brighter Horizons!
Opportunities will arise that will appear as though if by Magic. I am a very spiritual, intuitive, Christian lady; I know that “magic” is GOD.
Blessings will surface effortlessly when you have your mind off the dollars you’re getting for the job. Instead, focus on building lasting relationships and building in creating extraordinary projects that lead to recurring work and passive income.
Life is way more than quick payoffs.
Success isn’t measured by how much money you have in the bank but rather what kind of human being you are and what your value system is. You can make good money and add value to other people’s lives and enjoy doing it. All those things are possible for you and I. You have to give it all some serious thought though, with no distractions.
Everything you do in life builds your reputation, and from your soul, your mind and attitude, your heart and your brain- your reputation will follow you the rest of your life and each positive, proactive action carves your reputation.
Do exemplary things.
Don’t be afraid of hard work because there is a huge payoff that will help more than you awaiting you.
Written by Paulette Le Pore Motzko.
High definition wallpaper image from Zedge.
May 2nd, 2017 at 9:03 a.m.
Quotes about Purpose
Written and Compiled by Paulette Le Pore Motzko.
All images photographed and created by Paulette Le Pore Motzko, PLM Studios Copyright March 2017
March 22nd 2017
• As far as we can discern, the whole purpose of human existence is the Kindle a light in the darkness of my being. –
Carl G Jung 1875 – 1961. Memories, Dreams, Reflections.
• Men’s Perfection would be the Fulfillment of his end, and his end would be Union with his maker. William James 1842 to 1910.
• A good cause makes a stout heart and a strong arm. – Thomas Fuller 1654 – 1734.
• The purpose of life is undoubtedly to know oneself. We cannot do it unless we learn to identify ourselves with all that lives. The sum total of that life is God. Hence the necessity of realizing God living within every one of us. The instrument of this knowledge is boundless, selfless service. – Mohandas K Gandhi. In Mahedev Desai, the Diary of Mahedev 1958
• Everything living strives for wholeness.- Carl G Jung 1875 – 1961 from on the nature of Dreams 1945
• Making a chief design and a great business, not to be rich and great but several live in this world as thou mayst reasonably believe that has got with a friend. Thomas Fuller 1654 to 1734. Intraductio ad Prudentum, 939, 1731
• Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, and which you can walk with love and reverence. Henry David Thoreau. 1817 to 1862. From his journal October 18th 1855.
• Not only to see and find the Divine in oneself, but to see and find the Divine in all, not only to seek one’s own individual Liberation and Perfection, but to seek Liberation and Perfection of others is the complete law of the spiritual being. – Sri Arubendi 1872 – 1950.
Written and compiled by Paulette Le Pore Motzko
Photography by Leonardo Valencia.
Digital photo Arts by Paulette Motzko.
Copyright Valencia-Motzko Inc 2016
You can make the difference in subtle and very profound ways, without even knowing it in another person’s life.
The next time you really listen to your intuition or inner voice as I call it, give this some true thought:
Think about someone you know who could use your expertise about skill, a new trade, or about a job that you’ve done for many years. Think about something very easy for you but hard for them. Step up to the plate in The Game of Life and offer to make their path a little smoother and a little easier.
If you know someone who is building a website or a blog, and you happen to be a master at it, show them how to do it just because you can. Don’t look for money or for compensation- but just do it because it makes you feel like you made a difference and it’s rewarding.
In life, you don’t have to make money on everything, but rather to make the difference and to be that extra spoke and wheel it makes that car run, or to mentor another and know from that moment on, the person you’re mentoring will have opportunities unveiled because of your actions is highly rewarding and empowering .
Next, find someone who looks really downtrodden, sitting all alone and say something to that person. Say something that’s 100% genuine AND LETS THEM KNOW THEY MATTER and that you know that they‘re not indivisible. To raise someone’s self-esteem and to make them aware of their true potential, to me, is one of the greatest satisfaction on the face of the Earth. It’s not just that one instance that is so intrinsic or special, but the POWERADE of that one instance leading to a chain reaction in a lifetime of change for that human being.
I know Dr. Leo Buscaglia had said in his fabulous book called LOVE, that I highly recommend, that I read in 1984 when I was in college that:
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, smile, a kind word, a listening ear. An honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
(I have the magnet on my fridge and I read it all the time of the power that every individual has to make an impact on other people’s lives.)
It is the ittle things in life like that make it special, for not just yourself but for them as well because they create that wonderful thing called “Triple Win”- I win, um, and Society wins. Just imagine that from moment Society wins period That’s a concept was introduced to me in the Master’s certification program at Chapman University back in 1997.
Here on March 12th 2017, when all of our clocks for fast-forwarded an hour due to daylight savings time, fast forward the result of your positive actions before you do them and see the big picture of your great works before you do them. Be a Visionary. Be a catalyst for positive change on a intimate, one-on-one basis and in your community too.
You be the huge difference in someone’s life and build some new friendships and bonds that will last a lifetime from your initiative.
Paulette Le Pore Motzko
Sunday, March 12th 2017 8:15 a.m.
Image photographed by Paulette Motzko. Digital photo Arts by Paulette L. Motzko at PLM Studios. Copyright January 2017.
Share your story about you how you recently empowered someone else to do something they didn’t know they had the ability to do. Don’t ever just compare yourself with what other people do. Don’t be the status quo. Everybody was jumping off a cliff would you jump with them?
Just because everybody is doing something stupid doesn’t mean you have to do it too?
Sometimes what the majority does isn’t exactly the best thing to do, it just may be the easiest thing to do or the lazy thing to do. What gives you the most feeling of being rewarded or at least where I’m concerned, is to do the right thing. Sometimes you’re the only one that does the right thing but that’s okay; we need people who make it right, who show the way, and who say, “hey you really matter!”
Share your true life story showing Human Excellence in its truest form. Make your story hundred and fifty words or less and put it in the comment box below. Thank you to all the many new followers this week!
You are my JOY and each of you is truly special.
Written by Paulette Motzko.
January 20th 2017 at 11:51 a.m.