And all the wonderful, Irreplaceable people in your life.
Below image photography and digital photo arts by
Copyright November 2017.
Bottom image from Zedge.
All images from Pinterest.
Written and Compiled by Paulette Le Pore Motzko.
If I wrote my entire name, complete with my middle name, confirmation name, maiden name and then married name it would look something like this….
Paulette Ann Therese Le Pore Motzko.
I was confirmed in 2001 after reading prayers of my Nanny’s and seeing a St. Therese chaplet advertised in the church bulletin.
I sent for it and began saying the 24 Glory Be To The Father prayers, (one for each of the 24 years she lived), asking her to carry my intention’s to the Throne of God like a bouquet of sweet roses. Roses started appearing in places where no roses grew and always when I asked for something, or the prayer would be answered.
That’s when I wanted to become confirmed, adding Therese to my name as a testimony to her influence in my life, which was very late for any Catholic. I never cared about what any one else did, but always stayed true to myself and genuine of heart. My Mother was my Sponsor with the Bishop. Those photos are stellar to look back on today.
Even if you’re not Catholic but Christian, Muslim, Jewish or any other faith; there is great merit to be gleaned in St. Therese’s wisdom-filled words.
May 31st, 2017 at 2:48 a.m.
Below is a chaplet of St. Therese.
Compiled by Paulette Motzko.
Me on my Nanny’s Henry F Miller piano she brought with her from Florida to California when she can to live with us when I was 9 years old. Little would I know how that piano would become my best friend.
I haven’t played this song for some time since I had my digital Roland 88 keyboard with incredible sampled sounds of a full size concert grand on it. Like many things, it was sold when moved to Las Vegas. I have often thought of selling this other couch nobody ever sits on and getting a new 88 keyed awesome sampled digital piano with weighed keys. I would have way more FUN with it.
My upright rosewood grand with the dynamic range of a medium size grand piano came with me and sits awaiting my eager hands to play that very song Baby Grand that is the reason I bought the score you see in the picture.
Images photographed and created by Paulette Motzko, PLM Studios, Las Vegas Nevada, Copyright April 2017
April 3, 2017 at 8:46 p.m.
Updated 8:57 p.m; 10:40 p.m.
Quotes about Purpose
Written and Compiled by Paulette Le Pore Motzko.
All images photographed and created by Paulette Le Pore Motzko, PLM Studios Copyright March 2017
March 22nd 2017
• As far as we can discern, the whole purpose of human existence is the Kindle a light in the darkness of my being. –
Carl G Jung 1875 – 1961. Memories, Dreams, Reflections.
• Men’s Perfection would be the Fulfillment of his end, and his end would be Union with his maker. William James 1842 to 1910.
• A good cause makes a stout heart and a strong arm. – Thomas Fuller 1654 – 1734.
• The purpose of life is undoubtedly to know oneself. We cannot do it unless we learn to identify ourselves with all that lives. The sum total of that life is God. Hence the necessity of realizing God living within every one of us. The instrument of this knowledge is boundless, selfless service. – Mohandas K Gandhi. In Mahedev Desai, the Diary of Mahedev 1958
• Everything living strives for wholeness.- Carl G Jung 1875 – 1961 from on the nature of Dreams 1945
• Making a chief design and a great business, not to be rich and great but several live in this world as thou mayst reasonably believe that has got with a friend. Thomas Fuller 1654 to 1734. Intraductio ad Prudentum, 939, 1731
• Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, and which you can walk with love and reverence. Henry David Thoreau. 1817 to 1862. From his journal October 18th 1855.
• Not only to see and find the Divine in oneself, but to see and find the Divine in all, not only to seek one’s own individual Liberation and Perfection, but to seek Liberation and Perfection of others is the complete law of the spiritual being. – Sri Arubendi 1872 – 1950.
The best things in life really are free…
Like crisp, clean ocean breezes…
A baby‘s smile…
The morning serenade of a bird‘s song…
Beautiful people whose soul‘s shine like stars…
And beautiful natural settings like this one of The Huntington Beach Pier in Orange County, CA.
Written by Paulette L Motzko
Image photographed and created by Paulette L Motzko, PLM Studios
Copyright March 2017
Take the few minutes out and watch this video. If you are like most of my friends, who are good, kind, caring, compassionate people with integrity- either smile will appear on your face or a tear of gladness will emerge in your eyes or both- at the mere thought of this.
I Pray for Peace every day and I wish the children and the adults of this world wake up the terror licing adults who hold the guns.
If they would think about the children involved they’re killing. War is a Triple Loss.
Written and compiled by Paulette Le Pore Motzko.
Image from Ramblings of the Claury from Pinterest.
March 1st 2017 at 4:35 p.m.
Updated with images from Pinterest, March 2, 2017.