- Treat others like you want to be treated, with dignity and respect. You don’t know what the other person has been through and don’t assume that you do.
There is always some good you can do somewhere….find it. You’ll feel better for it.
- Associate with the wide variety good people and learn from all age groups. There is great benefit to be learned by the youngest of children because they don’t tell lies and they’re about as honest as you can get.
- There’s also great wisdom to be gained from our senior citizens who are badly in need of people helping them, spending time with them and letting them know that they matter and they are loved.
Be open to changing your plans because the plan change could be much better for you than the 1st plan.Paulette L. Motzko
Be a positive influence in your friend’s and families lives.
- Remember that racism is a learned trait. The only race there is in this world is the human race create racism is simply hatred and stupidity mixed together and they went to a party and created something that has divided communities for years. Children don’t know racism. It is taught by their parents.
- Do something active in your community to make you feel good inside and make the world just a little bit kinder, happier and better.
- Open the door for other people just because you can. Anytime you can help somebody, do so. Go open the door if you see someone that needs help; just do it. Be the only one in the room that makes a special difference.
- Call people by their first names if you see them wear a name badge. You’d be surprised how much difference that makes two people who are working in sales oriented jobs. It lets them know that you care about them and that they matter.
- Find people doing manual labor who have very difficult jobs and make it a point to tell them something wonderful. Make it your point to let them know how much what they do matters to others in the big picture of things.
- Spend time every day with those who matter to you most. Whether it be a phone call, the card that they can look at it and remember a text the show that you did something more than just send it the thought about what you sent. It all matters in the grand scheme of things. Take it from me, there will come a time when you can’t do any of those things because everyone and everything in the world is temporary.
- Put away the trash that you leave in restaurants, no matter how casual they are.
- Leave people better off than before they knew you.