I found this on Pinterest and don’t know the source of the image. What I do know is that it’s very true, and just because you’re getting older doesn’t mean you can’t still stay active and “use it so you won’t lose it”, as my Nanny always said.
- Stay active
- Do things you love and make you feel rewarded daily.
- Create healthy routines
- Eat lots of healthy, colorful fruits and vegetables
- Get plenty of exercise-do a daily walk alone or with family or friends.
- Do things that are fun.
- Create a healthy, positive social network.
- Wake up early and do healthy bedtime routines.
These and many more contribute to your longevity and also add lasting quality of life to your days.
Written and compiled by Paulette L. Motzko.
July 31st, 2019