Everyone it’s not supposed to be the same. Beyonce
- It took me quite a long time to develop a voice and now that I have it, I’m not going to be silent- Madeleine Albright.
- I learned compassion from being discriminated against everything bad that’s ever happened to me is taught me compassion- Ellen DeGeneres.
- I hope the father’s and mother’s a little girls will look at them and say- “Yes, women can.”- Dilma Rousseff.
- The most effective way to do it, is to do it.- Amelia Earhart.
- What’s the greatest lesson a woman should learn that since day one, she’s already had everything she needs within herself.” -Rupi Kaur.
- Look up your libraries if you like but there is no gate no lock no but that you can sit upon the freedom of my mind.- Virginia Woolf.
- Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it’s your own.
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is to celebrate. Oprah Winfrey
- Women will only have true equality when men share with them the responsibility of bringing up the Next Generation.- Ruth Border Ginsburg.
- Compiled by Paulette L
- March 24th 2018 5:15 p.m.
Compiled by Paulette Le Pore Motzko.
Images from Pinterest.
March 24th and 25th, 2018.
Updated 7:05 a.m.