I highly recommend this outstanding book written in 2011 by John C. Maxwell.
The table of contents is divided into 11 chapters of which read mind-expanding topics like:
- Cultivate big picture thinking
- Engage in focused thinking
- Harness creative thinking
- Employ realistic thinking
- Utilize strategic thinking
- Implore possibility thinking
- Learn from reflective thinking
- Question popular thinking
- Benefit from shared thinking
- Practice unselfish thinking
- Rely on bottom-line thinking
Other quotes from the book are…
“Good thinkers solve problems, they never lack ideas that can build an organization, and they always have hope for a better future.”
“Good thinkers rarely find themselves at the mercy of ruthless people who would take advantage of them or try to deceive them.”
Written, Compiled and images by Paulette L. Motzko.
January 29th 2018. 10:03 a.m.