Written and compiled by Paulette Motzko.
Photography and Digital Photo Arts by Paulette Motzko. Copyright 2017, PLM Studios.
December 30th 2017 noon p.m.
Updated December 31st 2017
1. To keep following your dreams that are tailor made for you.
2. Associate with qualiy people who you can relate to. It isn’t the amount of friends you possess that matters but the quality of them.
3. Discover Your Passions and Make a Life that is full of all of them.
4. Spend your TIME wisely and say NO a lot when you know you want to accomplish goals that will be giving back to people who need them.
5. Read daily from many different sources : Good old-fashioned friendly books with pages and covers; Google Play Books, Kindle and LibriVox. Audiobooks.
6. Learn at least one new thing every day.
7. Take a walk outside with nature.
8. Wake up at the same time each day and prepare for your day the night before.
9. Mentor others when possible. You can light the way making it easier for someone else and it’s very rewarding.
10. Set definite work limits, especially if you’re an independent contractor. Keep track of how long you spend working and try and work in large our tattoo hour blocks with no interruptions. You’ll find that you accomplish more and get more done. Also have balance in your life and make sure you take time out for Spiritual, Personal life and Work, and Exercise activity daily. If possible take the weekends off and have them be sacred where no work is done.