As the words in the beautiful Josh Grobin’s song says “every day we hope for what we still can see”.
“It’s up to us to be the change.”
“Even with our differences, there’s a place we’re all connected”.
My words to that are connectivity is the answer and finding a common denominator and realizing that we’re all human beings, and it simply it doesn’t matter about religion or race or anything.
- We all had parents.
- We all have loved.
- We all have not been loved.
- We have all been disappointed..
- We all have had about every single thing happened to us and are more alike than we even know.
The current president Trump has promulgated so much hatred and has and does encourage it daily. His job I think he thinks in his delusional mind is to foster hatred.
I want to remove him from presidency because he’s ruining the World As We Know It. Is affecting the entire world not just United States but every leader from every other country in the world cannot stand him because of the things he’s going against . Things that help everyone from medical insurance affect people like me, too clean air, two things that affect pollution things that affect solar energy Every triple winning important big picture idea that would involve someone who is intelligent to support it he’s going against it. The reason for that is because Trump is not intelligent! He‘s not a big picture thinker! Trump can only see to the end of his hand so he can grab his cell phone so he can put up another tweet.
News makes it worse by just advertising them all over the place that’s not a president.
I contacted Anderson Cooper on Twitter last night asking him to contact me, even though he is a big important guy, and asked Mr. COOPER what we need to do to begin the impeachment process.
I hope he takes me seriously and thinks I warrant an answer.
- I don’t know anybody that thinks what he’s doing is good.
- Every wise American citizen with who isn’t a bigot doesn’t endorse his viewpoints.
- I don’t endorse his racist viewpoints.
- I don’t endorse him sending rotten pictures all over the world on Twitter and having no brains in his head other than to sit around on Twitter all day and play with it. Is that what we pay a president to do?
- Trump is a triple loser.
- I’ve watched an informative documentary on Netflix about him and his life and he truly believes that white as a supreme race.
- He wants owns an apartment complex and he turn people down who are black and was sued over that many years ago.
- He’s about as close to the KKK in terms of mindset and philosophy as you can possibly get without branding him a member.
- If Trump could he would probably get put everybody in the gas chamber that’s not white or Caucasian. Some may say that’s an exaggeration but not much I don’t think.
- Name one American ideal that Trump supports. Can you name one?
- One of you anything name one good thing he’s done since he’s been sitting in office and then one thing he’s noted for other than sending Tweets all over their brainless.
- Trump is a loose cannon with no brains governing it and if we don’t stop them from doing what he’s doing which we’ve had more massive shootings all around churches all around the world since he’s been president than ever in history.
Think about it how many have there been how many were there when any other president.
You never really heard about mass shootings prior to the trumpster in his blue power suit with his red tie.
- Where does he get all these people anyway.
- You notice how Trump never speaks for himself?
- Because he doesn’t have the brains to do it so he hires his thugs to give lame excuses no words can excuse or cover for. Trump always has people do everything for him and he can’t speak for himself -that’s called a joke and undermines the God given rights of American people in general.
- I want a president that works for the $200,000 a year they give him to stay and tweet mindless crap to the freeworld.
- So far I haven’t seen anything that he’s done this actual work. Aside from acting like the reverse of Robin Hood, taking from the poorest of the poor to give to the richest of the rich– taking away people‘s medical benefits who we’re going to chemotherapy and dialysis and other kinds of treatments keeping them alive. Trump did that. That’s nothing that I would want to go down in history with. Trump just doesn‘t care he wasn‘t born with a conscience.
- Those aren’t good things. Those are horrid things actually. Those are crimes in themselves
- Someone take his phone away from him and confiscate the damn thing. Let him not tweet for a week and see what he does. Trump will carried away to the mental institution he belongs in. Then the seat for President will be open who can fill the job dedcription.
- Trump has not done what a president is supposed to do who works and serves the needs of all Americans-black, white, blue, green-red white and blue. America is made great by its people from all over the world.
Until president Trump is impeached will be hearing about mass shootings all over the place and he’s going to be doing more of just what you seen which is finding every rotten picture he can find all over the Internet and then sending it all over the place. He’ll also be playing tapes or saying more things about women that are disgusting.
Look at this scenario:
Then all the little girls in the world can say “oh my goodness Mommy, how come that guy with the weird hair in the goofy suit keeps saying horrible things about women?” Then what’s the mommy going to say “oh he’s our president.”
Then the little girl says “what’s a president?” And the mother says, “he’s the leader of the United States of America.” And the little girl replie’s with a confused look on her face “why is our leader talking in that way and why would he say such horrible things about people of all races and women?” Then the mother replies with a disgusted look on her face , as those she’s ashamed to even say it . “Because he’s an idiot!”
“Why would we have a leader like that; he’s a bad man.” I heard I don’t know how many kids say those very words on a wonderful Michelle Obama interview where she went to several classrooms and just ask the kids in the United States of America what they thought about him.
We can change things as American citizens we have rights, at least we do today on A the last day of November 2017, before President Trump tries to change the Constitution of the United States of America and the Declaration of Independence. What’s stopping him anyway?
I want to see children grow up in a country that I’m proud of and I want to be proud of what the president is doing and I’m not proud of what he’s doing, to say the least.
If you can’t play what the President says in front of a nine-year-old kid then the president shouldn’t be saying it at all. Michelle Obama and one of her interviews I think it’s on CNN or 60 minutes she had said that.
Michelle Obama is a really brilliant lady and did a lot of good more good than I’d ever seen any first lady do in history while she was the first lady. She got children growing your own vegetables so they can appreciate what they were eating and also to eat healthier and she helped revamp the school lunch programs as we know it making them more healthy for kids.
I’m just a disabled-able minded lady with two college degrees on my wall hanging in back of me. I try to stand up for what matters, even I am the only one standing. I live in a dust bowl of a Town in Las Vegas Nevada where people really don’t care about disabled people who have epilepsy like me and they don’t really care about a lot of things that matter.
It seems where where ever I go I have to be the one that educates others about disablities and that 74% of all disabilities are hidden disabilities and epilepsy and arthritis are both hidden disabilities and I have both. I’ll be suing RTC because they said that epilepsy wasn’t a disability and so did Senator Reed here pretty stupid huh?
What rock did they bury their heads under anyway?
I have the carbon copy transcripts via email to prove that he said and did just that.
I had to drop seizure and 114 degree heat after being turned down from RTC by Dan Howland who is the director here in Las Vegas who said he didn’t care about people who had it.
That’s obvious. The fact I have arthritis in the ankle I broke resultant from that stupid decision it’s going to teach him that I really will do what I say which is sue him for Max and court and RTC for I don’t know how much. After suing them I hope to make history for all disabled people with epilepsy to ride the paratransit system whenever they feel like it, just as I did in California for years.
Just because just because you move to another state does it mean you give up your rights. I had some imbecile at the Las Vegas DMV tell me that I couldn’t have my name printed Paulette Le Pore Motzko and couldn’t change on my DMV driver ID! After talking to two directors and saying “what the hell is this?” My name is on my many websites and online magazines. It represents me, who I am and what I have done and is on my two college degrees. That name was legalized in 1986 when I married the rocket scientist in California and that is my name. It’s a civil rights thing. I’m not changing it for anyone or anything. I am proud of what I have done with that name.
My graphic arts, Web content and marketing company PLM Studios comes from the acronym of my name.
Sure enough, after sure enough, after demanding to talk to the highest acting director at the DMV of Las Vegas Nevada, they said, “who said that?” And they were wrong! Of course they’re wrong. This is the entertainment capital of the World- Las Vegas. There’s people going around town named “Fairy Princess” for God sake!
I tell you that story because every action has a chain reaction in life and you went to hope that the actions that you make everyday are good ones. If they’re great actions you’ll be changing the lives of people you’ll never meet for years to come.
One person can make a difference and pave a better, more fair road. By me speaking up and representing all the voiceless people who either dont know how to stand up for themselves or are so ill it is beyond their capabilities.
When I write this I am illustrating that by peaking out about things that truly matter to a whole vast huge world we can change things for the better.
As for the president, we need someone in office who runs the country who is intelligent- that should be a prerequisite.
- Trump is not intelligent on many different levels. He’s proved he doesn’t understand history.
- Trump doesn’t understand a lot of things about the world.
Over the course of a week I’ve been tuning into CNN and Anderson Cooper 360 and I’ve heard about every major journalist also voice the same opinion that they feel that Trump is not fit for president of the United States.
- I want to live in the United States that was made great by the diversity of its people and I want every child to be able to look up to the president of the United States.
- I don’t think anybody can say that a kid does. Yes just like the song says “there’s so much to be thankful for. We can be thankful for God giving us minds to use and intelligence and our faculties and the fact that we as American citizens have a choice and we can change who sits in that President seat by doing active things that are on public podiums that get the word out and make all those big people who are journalists start an impeachment for God sake and our sake and national security sake. We need to save the world, preserving peace. Thid is is no joke.
We need to have a president that encourages diplomacy and knows how to and mediate in an effective way with other leaders. Trump does not know how to do this!
Trump is making the United States look like we are imbeciles, and I think that even Putin knows that that Trump‘s ideals do not represent theUnited States of America but so help me God when you have someone sitting in that seat they better know what they’re doing and he doesn’t Trump fails on every count.
I saw the beautiful sunrise over the Southwest desert mountains this morning and my Spotify playlist played “What a Wonderful World” first thing came to mind after seeing all the things I have in the news this last week was What a Wonderful World it would be if we just remove Trump from “office” but I really don’t think he needs much of an office you just need a bunch of batteries for that cell phone at his so he can send more tweets. It doesn’t require much space does it?
TRUMP can tweet all the garbage he wants to as a civilian anytime, just not as president of the United States.
His actions makes me look bad as an American, plus it makes al of us collectively look really bad, and our country look bad.
- I live in that country and I am a proud intelligent disabled American citizen!
Let him realize he can’t buy and sell and pay everybody to get everywhere he goes in life like he’s always done.
TRUMP IS like a BIG WALKING BRAT that NEVER GREW UP.
I remember people stupid kids in school when I was a kid that bullied me around because I was different passing out all over the place. Thi’s is the late 60’s. They didn’t have programs then to prevent kids from getting bullied.
That behavior goes hand-in-hand with what Trump does. I’m not a psycho analyst I did get A++ in Psychology in college though.
I don’t have a PhD in sociology but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist like my ex-husband to realize when someone is a loser and American people should encourage everything and do everything they can if they want to see America stand for freedom and everything that all of the American veterans lost their limbs for and died for preserved.
I was the master piano teacher for 25 years when I was married to the rocket scientist for 15 and I love children I never had children I couldn’t have children for medical reasons but children are our future and I don’t want them raised hearing the president of the United States say the things he’s saying it’s he’s a bad role model there we go I finally said it.
I would love to see Michelle Obama running for president because not only is she a good role model for women to show that intelligent women can do anything they want to do but she.
- Anyone else would be an improvement over Trump.
- If you are an American and value your freedom and independence and want to grow up in a country where you can be proud of the words spoken and the actions taken by our president, encourage Trump’s impeachment with all your local senators.
- Share this post on your blogs and I hope it goes viral.
- I don‘t like politics but I value freedom and what I do long for a president once again that I respect because he or she respects all pepole equally. Say that last sentence 5 times. By the fifth time you say it, you’ll be looking up how to impeach president Trump too.
Right now Josh Groban and Charlotte Church is singing The Prayer, which I’m saying for our -United States of America and for every one of you out my dedicated readers there the 77 countries who tune in every month to hear see and experience the things that I air on TotallyInspiredMind.com.
Written by Paulette Le Pore Motzko.
Photography by Paulette Le Pore Motzko.