Quotes about Purpose
Written and Compiled by Paulette Le Pore Motzko.
All images photographed and created by Paulette Le Pore Motzko, PLM Studios Copyright March 2017
March 22nd 2017
• As far as we can discern, the whole purpose of human existence is the Kindle a light in the darkness of my being. –
Carl G Jung 1875 – 1961. Memories, Dreams, Reflections.
• Men’s Perfection would be the Fulfillment of his end, and his end would be Union with his maker. William James 1842 to 1910.
• A good cause makes a stout heart and a strong arm. – Thomas Fuller 1654 – 1734.
• The purpose of life is undoubtedly to know oneself. We cannot do it unless we learn to identify ourselves with all that lives. The sum total of that life is God. Hence the necessity of realizing God living within every one of us. The instrument of this knowledge is boundless, selfless service. – Mohandas K Gandhi. In Mahedev Desai, the Diary of Mahedev 1958
• Everything living strives for wholeness.- Carl G Jung 1875 – 1961 from on the nature of Dreams 1945
• Making a chief design and a great business, not to be rich and great but several live in this world as thou mayst reasonably believe that has got with a friend. Thomas Fuller 1654 to 1734. Intraductio ad Prudentum, 939, 1731
• Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, and which you can walk with love and reverence. Henry David Thoreau. 1817 to 1862. From his journal October 18th 1855.
• Not only to see and find the Divine in oneself, but to see and find the Divine in all, not only to seek one’s own individual Liberation and Perfection, but to seek Liberation and Perfection of others is the complete law of the spiritual being. – Sri Arubendi 1872 – 1950.