My nominations for The Butterfly Light Award:
Conditions For Accepting The Award
I’m adding a couple of conditions for accepting the award :
1. You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. You MAY NOT lump this award in with a batch of other awards.
2. You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback (I’d suggest their about page)
3. You must link back to Belinda’s blog either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks/ OR http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
4. You must write a short paragraph (yes only one paragraph – damn this is easy) – Entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
5. Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.
From Don Charisma’s blog telling all of you I nominate what to do to accept the award.
How I (Paulette Le Pore Motzko} Am A Positive Influence:
A year ago when I sat in a Comfort Suites Hotel to have some quiet and no distractions so I could think and open my mind up to the ideas that were swirling around-but due to my living circumstances I had constant distractions. Though the site is named “Totally Inspired Mind” I search the world over to find articles written by the best writer/bloggers in the world who I feel set a great example of positivity or have a valid message to say worth remembering.
The site far exceeded my expectations and I know I have made a difference in people’s lives by the comments I get from people all over the world, which are always touching.
Now approaching 900 followers and read in over fifty countries monthly, Totally Inspired Mind is made great by the combined intellects from the hundreds of writer and photographer friends I have “met virtually” here during my three years on WordPress.com.